GDPR LEGAL REQUIREMENT
What we do with your information. I am Mallory Smith and this is a sole trader company. This a summary of what I do with your data in order to run my business and provide customers with services.
The information I collect
• I collect and securely hold a variety of personal information such as name, address, telephone contact numbers, email address, & health information.
• If you pay via bank transfer I will hold a transaction history.
• You will have provided all of the information I collect.
• I keep a record of communications in paper form and electronically.
• I will obtain written consent from you if I want to use an image or testimonial for promotion purposes, you can at any point ask for this image and/or testimonial to be removed.
How do I use your data?
• I use your information to provide you with updates and services, to understand your needs and improve the services I offer, and for the day to day running of the business.
• I also use it to comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us and to protect the business, my customers and employees.
• Unless you ask me not to, I will tell you about classes and courses I offer. Occasionally, this may include information about partner organisations,
• I will never sell your information onto third parties.
• I keep your data for the minimum period required by law or our regulators. This is usually no longer than seven years. After this time, where appropriate, I will destroy/delete your data unless the relationship is still ongoing.
• You have a number of legal rights with regard to your data. These include the right to request a copy of the data held by me, to request that mistakes and inaccuracies are corrected and to request that I stop processing some or all of your personal data for some or all reasons.
• If your request requires all data to be removed, this could result in an end to having coaching or therapy sessions.
• If you would like more information on these rights or on how to do any of the above, please contact me as detailed below. I hope any issue can be resolved by contacting me but if not, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How I ensure the safety of your data
• Your data will be held on my business system. All of your data is held securely.
• I may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialist advisors or legal advisors.
• If you have any questions you can contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on my mobile:+447517423669